- Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of Law, Master of Law, 2005;
- Second course – “Society and Law of Germany”, Institute “GERMANICUM”, Sofia University;
- Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of Law, Master of International Relations, 2003.
- January 2013 – attorney-at-law;
- September 2009 – December 2013 – chief legal advisor at BALKANSTROY AD;
- September 2006 – August 2009 – legal advisor at Taisei Corporation – branch Bulgaria, Sofia Metro Extension Project.
Areas of practice
Civil Law and Litigation, Corporate, Commercial and Company Law, Labour Law, Real Estate Law and Administrative Law and Litigation, Tax Optimizations, Public Entities, Public Procurements, Construction Law and FIDIC Conditions of Contract – Yellow and Red Books