On April 4, 2019 at 6 p.m., at the following address: 1 Hristo Smirnerski Blvd., University of Architecture, Constriction and Geodesy, wing B, hall 311, a lecture on the amendments in the Spatial Development Act for the members of the BSCL and the Bulgarian Association of Construction Project Management was held by Valentina Bakalova, Attorney-at-Law.
The lecture, together with a presentation, was held pursuant to following program:
- General view of the amendments in the Spatial Development Act, promulgated in SG issue 1 and issue 25 of 2019. Expected amendments in the regulation;
- Amendments in the rules for determining the terms for connection of the new constructions to the common networks and facilities of the technical infrastructure;
- “Ex-officio” visas under Art. 140a (new) of SDA;
- Judicial appealing of construction permits. Review of the issued construction permit under Art. 156 SDA;
- Latest steps in permitting of the construction and commissioning of constructions fifth category. Comment on the amendments in the Construction Chamber Act;
- Effect of the amendments in regard to the pending proceedings. Analysis of the transitional and final provisions;